Make The Transition And Learn How To Convert ERC-20 Tokens To The ERC-777 Protocol
Make the EC-20 to ERC-777 token conversion to stay up to date during the blockchain transition phase of the world.
Many companies have created ERC-20 tokens to be a part of the new age of blockchain. It’s great!
There are many ERC protocols: ERC-223, ERC-721, ERC-1155, ERC-1400, ERC-1401. They all have their place but one will replace the other.
The ERC-777 is an improvement on the ERC-20. Don’t worry though ERC-20 companies, you can convert your ERC-20 to a ERC-777.
Make The ERC-20 To ERC-777 Transition To Stay Up To Date
The ERC-777 token operates just like an ERC-20 token. It is basically an updated version of the ERC-20. Make the transition for the following reasons:
- Dramatically reduce the coin loss bug that ERC-20’s experience.
- Reduce the amount of friction that occurs during trading on the Ethereum network.
- Increase security of you token economy.
- Increase the amount of information each token can store or transfer.
- Send customized smart contract functions for personalized transactions.
- Enjoy all of the benefits of an ERC-20 but without any of the current issues.
- Everyone knows 777 is a lucky number! ;).
Just like anything else there will always be improvements. We do not use 8 tracks any more and almost no one is using ipods anymore. Tube TV’s are a thing of the past and everyone now has 4K flat screens. ERC-20 tokens will be replaced by the ERC-777 token protocol because it does all the same things the ERC-20 does but better in every way.
We offer consultation on the ERC-777 transition and would be happy to walk you though the process. It will take some work but just like anything worth doing it is worth the time.
Learn more about tokenization or contact us today for more information.